I just released PyGObject 3.3.90, for GNOME 3.5.90.
This is now working correctly on big-endian 64 bit machines such as powerpc64, and fixes marshalling for
GParamSpec attributes and return values, as well as a few small bug fixes.
Thanks to all contributors!
Complete list of changes:
- Implement marshalling for GParamSpec (Mathieu Duponchelle) (#681565)
- Fix erronous import statements for Python 3.3 (Simon Feltman) (#682051)
- Do not fail tests if pyflakes or pep8 are not installed (Martin Pitt)
- Fix PEP-8 whitespace checking and issues in the code (Martin Pitt)
- Fix unmarshalling of gssize (David Malcolm) (#680693)
- Fix various endianess errors (David Malcolm) (#680692)
- Gtk overrides: Add TreeModelSort.__init__(self, model) (Simon Feltman) (#681477)
- Convert Gtk.CellRendererState in the pygi-convert script (Manuel Quiñones) (#681596)