I just released a new PyGObject for GNOME 3.7.92. This fixes a couple of crashes and marshalling errors again, but most importantly got a change to automatically mute the PyGIDeprecationWarnings for stable versions. Please run
pythonX.X with the
-Wd option to still be able to see them.
We got through all our bugs that were milestoned for GNOME 3.8 and don’t want to or plan to introduce any major behavioural change at this point, so barring catastrophes this is what will be in GNOME 3.8.0.
Thanks to all contributors!
- Fix stack smasher when marshaling enums as a vfunc return value (Simon Feltman) (#637832)
- Change base class of PyGIDeprecationWarning based on minor version (Simon Feltman) (#696011)
- autogen.sh: Source gnome-autogen to fix out of source builddir (Alban Browaeys) (#694889)
- pygtkcompat: Make gdk.Window.get_geometry return tuple of 5 (Simon Feltman)
- pygtkcompat: Initialize hint to zero in set_geometry_hints (Simon Feltman)
- Remove incorrect bounds check with property helper flags (Simon Feltman)
- Fix crash when setting property of type object to an incorrect type (Simon Feltman) (#695420)
- Remove skipping of object property tests (Simon Feltman) (#695420)
- Give more informative error when setting property to incorrect type (Simon Feltman) (#695420)