While GNOME as a whole does not have a planned 3.8.3 release, I got some requests to do a new stable release of PyGObject with some important bug fixes, so here it is: version 3.8.3. Thanks to all contributors!
- Add marshalling of GI_TYPE_TAG_VOID held in a GValue to int. While not particularly useful this allows some callbacks in WebKit to function without causing a segfault. (Simon Feltman) (#694233)
- pygtkcompat: Fix for missing methods on Windows (Martin Pitt) (#702787)
- gi/pygi-info.c: Avoid C99-style variable declaration (Chun-wei Fan) (#702786)
- Clear return value of closures to zero when an exception occures (Simon Feltman) (#702552)
- Re-add support for passing GValue’s by reference (Simon Feltman) (#701058)
- Don’t use doctest syntax in docstrings for examples, to fix test failures with pyflakes 0.7.x (Martin Pitt) (#701009)
- examples/option.py: Port to GI and Python 3 (Martin Pitt)